Welcome to Sub23, our program to balance your training, recovery and nutrition. Only at Subversus Fitness
You workout for an hour, let's make a plan for the other 23.
Meet with one of our Coaches to set up true training program balancing workouts, nutrition and recovery.
Schedule Your Free Intro
Use the button below to schedule a time that fits with your schedule.
Meet A Coach
Here we'll talk about your schedule, goals, and how your plan will work..
Setting you up for success
Based upon your Intro, we'll start you on the path of balanced fitness.
Slowing down and appreciating your nutrition
- Eating slowly and mindfully
- Recognizing physical hunger and fullness
- Identifying irregular eating intervals
- Relationship of food to feelings
- Finding satisfaction from meals
Fit for life
Achieving the maximum benefit from the minimal dose of training.
- Getting enough regular exercise and activity
- Avoiding overtraining
- Following the progression of mechanics, consistency and then adding relative intensity
- Placing value on modifications and understanding the purpose of training
Understand how fuel affects your body
- Prioritizing whole food sources
- Meeting basic nutrient needs
- Staying hydrated
- Awareness of sugar in beverages
- Mindful alcohol consumption
Recover with intensity
Seem silly? Your recovery is actually more important than your training.
- Getting 8 hours of quality sleep
- Getting enough recovery (massage, yoga, mobility, etc..)
- Learning the basics of self massage and tissue work
- Connection to industry resources (the Docs we trust and turn to when we don’t know the answers)
How to plan for the results you want.
- Basic food prep
- Food shopping and awareness strategies
- Communicating needs effectively (social situations with food/drinks)
- Planning indulgences
Creating a supportive environment
Do you influence your environment, or does it influence you?
- Creating an environment that actively supports the outcome you want
- Addressing unsupportive social networks
- Surrounding yourself with situations that challenge you and enable you to grow
Mindset - the path forward
We win or we learn.
- Adopting a growth mindset
- Consistency is the goal
- Busyness and stress, avoiding being overwhelmed by life