If you’ve seen the classic “The Big Lebowski”, you may remember the line.. “this isn’t ‘nam Donny, there are rules.” Well, yes – they are rules now. Let’s get into them so that we can keep you and our staff safe and healthy.
- YOU MUST SIGN IN FOR CLASS. This isn’t negotiable and we won’t have a wodify kiosk any longer, so please use the app on your phone.
- Everyone will sign a new COVID-19 release prior to taking a class back at the gym. You’ll be prompted to do it in wodify and you can’t attend class without signing it. It will ask you if you’re symptomatic of COVID-19 and if you’ve had exposure to anyone who is confirmed in the past 14 days. Also if you are in the future, to let us know. New members potentially joining the gym will complete it as well going forward.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken when they enter the gym by a Coach. If you’re above 100.4, we love you, but you can’t come back for 72 hours.
- If we learn of a member or staff who attended class and later tested positive, we will email class attendees who may have attended at the same time to inform you. We will not disclose the name of the individual should that take place as that is protected information.
- When you enter the gym, you’ll enter down the hallway through the back doorway. The front will be blocked off. Arrows/ tape on the floor will mark where you’ll go to walk through the gym. We’ve made it as simple as possible with minimal two-way traffic.
- You need to wear a face covering in in the gym and you’ll need to BYO chalk, no more sharing grubby mits.
- For class, you’ll have either a 10’x10′ spot on the main floor (Workout of the Day), bike and platform (Sustain) or your own platform (LBC). Equipment has been redistributed to minimize movement and we’ll have disinfectant + rags for cleaning. Nobody will share anything – if you’re an only child – rejoice.
- Coaches will move in designated walk ways that are outside of your areas to maintain distance.
- When you finish, you’ll clean up your equipment and either leave it or you’ll be instructed how to put it away.
- Gather up your things and then please head out, we can’t have extended congregating in the gym. We love you but for now – we have to limit that.
Also, for the love of everything holy, if you don’t feel well – please. stay. home. We have a shared responsibility to keep each other healthy and safe. We can clean everything, but without your help, it won’t matter – it’s all of our duty. Cutting corners or being sloppy can end access for everyone and we will ask you to leave if you aren’t respecting the community and these standards. After classes, staff will wipe down/disinfect the major touch points in the gym (doors, stairs, equipment) and twice a day we’ll do the full bathrooms and floor.
If weather/conditions permit- we will add outdoor workouts, but for now – the rules are unknown, so we’re sharing ours for the gym. If you have questions from the cleaners we’re using (non-toxic for your skin but fucking deadly as shit for the virus – that kind of thing) to any other policy, please contact me (Wylie). Thank you!!