Member Health and Safety
We're exceeding State and Local recommendations to keep you safe.
COVID-19 has changed our world, but not our commitment to health and wellness.
Our facility has cleaning stations available for each athlete and their use is mandatory after sessions. Please watch this video to review how we all do our part to keep the gym a safe environment.
- Hand sanitization stations are at the entry to the gym and use is mandatory.
- All equipment is cleaned and sanitized after each class.
- The cleaner we use is verified by the EPA for use against the spread of COVID-19.
- High touch surfaces are cleaned after each class and all surfaces (bathrooms and flooring) are cleaned twice per day and more if required.
- Full cleaning involves use of a HEPA filtered vacuum and spray equipment for sanitization.
- We continuously monitor air quality inside the gym with a Co2 monitor ensuring levels consistent with safety standards
Athlete spacing is important to reduce contact, while still providing access to quality Coaching. These standards help protect both you and our staff.
- All athletes and staff must wear face coverings for all activities in the building.
- Each athlete station is 10’x10′ with designated walking lanes between stations. Stations are either by platform, or taped out on our main floor. All are clearly marked.
- All classes are capped to start at 10 people (or less) + 1 Coach.
- Classes do not overlap, allowing for a minimal number of people in the building.
- Personal training sessions take place outside of class hours and are a great option for anyone who isn’t looking for a class environment.
Ongoing Health Standards
In addition to these measures, we’ve taken other steps:
- Temperature checks at entry. If you test above 100.3, you’ll be asked to leave for 72 hours.
- Contact tracing. Since all athletes are part of small group classes, we’re able to know who is in the building at all times.
- Health waiver. Prior to coming back to the facility, all athletes will sign a new health waiver. This document outlines these best practices as well as having members communicate potential exposure risk so that we can do our best to keep everyone safe.
- HEPA air filtration units throughout the gym which clean and sanitize the air every 30 minutes.
- Air quality monitoring with Co2 sensors.
Please reach out with any questions, comments, concerns or ideas.