- Head Coach - Olympic Lifting program
- CrossFit L-1 Trainer
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- USAW Level 2 Sports Performance Coach
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- Moving Beyond Mobility Workshop
- First Aid/CPR.
- Mid-Atlantic Regionals 2014 Team member
- 3rd place at USA Weightlifting Nationals in 2019
- Competed Internationally for Team USA in 2020, winning the Malta Open
- B.A. in Women’s Studies and Gender and Sexuality and a Minor in Strength and Conditioning from the University of Delaware
I came across CrossFit in late 2011 – bored with my solo gym routine and struggling with self motivation. I knew I’d found my fitness home. I had to become a part of the community that Subversus Fitness aka CrossFit Center City had built: inspiring, encouraging, and awe-worthy.
My own performance gains came along with the progress of fellow athletes in the gym. I watched them succeed and wanted to be a part of it. Coaching gives me a front-row seat to helping people change their lives for the better, challenge themselves daily, and do more than they thought they could.
I love seeing people transition from beginners to athletes. I believe in new members before they believe in themselves, and I think that helps them commit to our style of training. I also design the programming for our Intro to Olympic Lifting program and competitive Olympic weightlifting club – Liberty Barbell Club – which helps members build a foundation for excelling at the technical lifts.